- computational fluid dynamics
- mass and heat transport in 2D and 3D systems
- phase transition
- diffusion and heat conductivity in inhomogeneous media
- flow through porous media
- phase-field method for simulation of phase transition and moving boundary problems
- adaptation of phase-field models for nanoscale simulation
- application of continuum methods for nano systems
- surface processes
- crystal growth technology
- optimization of growth conditions
- chemical reactions and phase transitions
- electrochemical processes
- elastic waves propagation
Focus - application assisting the process of separating mixtures of proteins in a microfluidic device.
CryoVision - 3D cryoablation planning and visualization system for planning and guiding cryosurgery.
BrainShift - simulation of the brain shift process during a craniotomy procedure.
Benchmarks - a collection of sample benchmarks.